Sunday, May 10, 2009

L.A., Huntington Library, and a Baseball game

Here are a few of the things we have been up to in the past week:

We went down to the Garment District in downtown L.A. again last week. It's a fun place. I like to people watch there. Here's Tay in one of the shops wearing his favorite thing...high heels baby!



We also visited Huntington Library a few days ago. It was Tays first time there and he had fun exploring everything. I had forgotten how incredibly beautiful it is there...

Taylor was TOTALLY obsessed with the coy fish in the ponds. They were huge!


Doesn't this spot just look so peaceful and quiet?


Yep, the sword came along too.


The Japanese Garden (this is where Tay had a total breakdown from having no nap:)






The Children's Garden where they had lots of water for the kids to splash around. It was so hot that day... some of the adults were splashing around too.


Lastly, Sonny took Tay and some friends to a Dodger's game, his second baseball game. He lasted almost the whole game! crazy! I don't even think I could do that.

2 comments:

Stevo said...

Glad you enjoed it:)

Cambrienelson said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm glad I didn't have to make the drive with my 2 kids!