Tuesday, September 30, 2008

After dinner activity with dad




Well, we've all been out of town about the last 2 weeks and just got back on Sunday. Sonny went to the Ukraine for a mission trip and Taylor and I went with my mom up to the bay area to visit my grandma. We call her Grandma Rosa because she lives in Santa Rosa. The remainder of the time Sonny was gone, we stayed with my family in Glendora. I hate sleeping at night here at the house without Sonny. But I will talk about that trip as soon as I get the pictures and I'll have Sonny do a blog about his awesome trip. Anyways, since the summer is ending and swimming time is almost over, Taylor will be doing some of his last after dinner hose swims for the year. Ya, after dinner, yep, while I'm cleaning up dinner etc, Sonny takes Taylor into the front yard to play with the hose. He likes this a lot better than swimming in a pool. Maybe because he nearly almost drowns every time he goes if I don't watch him like a hawk. So he prefers the hose and just getting everything wet on our front porch and stuff. He loves to over water my so far tomato-less tomato plant, which I've been trying to keep alive. Since frogs love water, we have a lot of frogs that come to join the fun too. I think all kids love water and I'm glad that he does too. As all moms know, it's easy entertainment. Who knows, maybe Taylor will be a swimmer like me!

2 comments:

Carley said...

I wish you guys lived closer because Eriksen loves the hose also. Taylor and Eriksen could play together! It would be so cute!! I can't wait to read about Sonny's trip. Blog soon, please!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! Gotta love the hose!