Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seeing Pirates Everywhere!


So, as some of you know, Taylor is completely and utterly obsessed with anything Pirates. It's probably our fault though... getting those annual passes to Disneyland started it all. Now everything he does revolves around Pirates. It's crazy, when family, friends, or strangers ask me what Taylor likes, I say, "Oh, anything with a skull and crossbones on it." Anyways, so, funny story... I was staying at my parents house about 2 weeks ago and Taylor found this picture that is familiar to all of us... I should tell you too, whenever he sees a skeleton, a pirate, or a ship, it is always followed by a "Arrgh" (the expression that pirates often say). Well, when he saw this picture, guess what followed... you'll never guess. Yep, "Arrgh." For some reason, Taylor believed this to be a pirate ship! Well, I guess the spires sort of do look like sails... what do you think?

2 comments:

Benji said...

That is awesome! Isn't if funny how they see things we would never even think of?

Celeste said...

Hey! I got this link off of Carley and Myles blog. Your blog is really cute! I am excited to read it and stay up a little bit more on what you guys do.

See you in a couple of months