Saturday, April 18, 2009

I wish I was an architect...

In college, I majored in Humanities but my most favorite classes were the ones where I learned about architecture. I remember being totally and utterly amazed by so many of the structures that had been built around the world. Whenever we go out anywhere, I am always on the lookout for cool architecture. And when I see something I like, I snap a picture. Last weekend, we planned a trip to Balboa Park, San Diego to check out an event called Woofstock (I know, sounds totally lame...). Besides the fact that I LOVE dogs, I thought Tay would also have a blast seeing the tons of dogs there. Well, it turned out to be not what we expected. It was pretty much designed for families that had dogs. So we decided just to walk around the fabulous park and see the sights. Here are some of my favorites:

No comments: