Monday, November 16, 2009

Trip to Utah

Last weekend I was able to fly up to Utah (by myself!) to go visit my Grandma Rosa. She is having some medical problems right now and I thought it would be great to go visit her before the weather got too crazy. It was incredibly wonderful and relaxing talking to her for a couple days. She is the most awesome lady in the world :) So classy and smart with a halarious sense of humor. I love to be around her. It was a much needed break for me as well. My family had the chance to meet up with me there too so it was a little family reunion as well. I also got to hang out with my fun cousins that I hadn't seen for a while.


We went to Johnny Carino's for dinner and pigged out on some scrumptious Italian food


My sister Sarah and the wonderful lady herself, Grandma Rosa


My second cousin, Hayley


Cute little Dylan


The lovely pregnant (Jayme) and engaged (Kristen) cousins! Congratulations you guys!


The best mother and grandma a girl could ask for


Mr. Intellectual, my dad


Jayme and my aunt Caryl


My totally bodacious sisters


Uncle Jim and my cousin, Tammy


Mom and my bro, Kyle (the dating machine)




All of us together for dinner


All of my siblings with Grandma. We love you Grandma Rosa!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Very fun!!! I bet it was nice to spend some time with the family. And of course get some "me" time. BTW I like your hair :)

Erica said...

Hey Emily! It's me, Erica (Bishop). I somehow came across your blog tonight and I'm loving catching up with what you've been up to for the last however many years it's been since I last saw you. Anyway, here's my email address (daveanderica@hotmail.com)if you want an invite to view my blog.