Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You say it's your birthday... Happy Birthday to you!

Sonny's turned 32 today! He shares the same birthday as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, lucky duck.
Along with giving him "The perfect push-up" for his birthday (actually, he bought that for himself for his birthday), I decided to frame some of Taylor's artwork for Sonny. I have been saving a lot of his drawings and paintings since he was about 1. I'm glad that I did now. He loved it.
I found the awesome frame at Micheal's for 40% off. I'm glad I found it because it goes perfectly with our Brazilian cherry wood floor. Sonny is excited to hang the display in his office.
For dinner, Sonny asked for a Chinese dinner. I found some really good Asian dishes off of this website, www.favfamilyrecipes.com. So I slaved away all day making some Orange chicken and Hawaiian Teriyaki beef. It turned about well! But the Orange chicken didn't have quite the crunch that say Panda Express has. But the sauce turned about really, really good.
We decorated a little too.

Growing up, my parents always got me a bunch of cute, little gifts too. So I thoght that I would continue the tradition.
Another shot of the dishes. Hope you had a great Birthday babe! We love you.

1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

For fun! Good job with the meal... it looks delicious! And the framed art work is SO cute! I should start saving some of my kids stuff so they can look back on it later! Happy Birthday Sonny! Glad you had a great one!