Monday, April 12, 2010

Taylor's 3 years old pictures

Here are the yearly pictures we took of Taylor, and a few of our family too. I tried to coordinate our outfits. They didn't turn out as well as I was hoping but oh well, they're just pictures I guess, right? I always have too high of expectations. It started out pretty rough with Taylor and then the lady warmed him up. She had to bring out a bunch of sports equipment for him to play with. That is why he is holding something in each picture. I guess you do what you gotta do to get some pictures taken :) Oh, and don't you just love the train that Sonny is playing with in the family picture? I asked him to put it down but he just couldn't let it go. hee hee! We ended up going to JC Penney's and buying the cd that had these poses, and a lot more too. And we had a coupon that gave us a free 8x10. We chose the one with Tay wearing the baseball glove. I wanted to buy a 16x20 of us that same day but decided that we would shop around for a better rate. Anybody know of any store or online company that has a good price? Well, enjoy!
















































3 comments:

Celeste said...

Very cute!!! I love the picture with all of you and Taylor on Sonny's back.

Melissa said...

So CUTE! I love them all. Where did you get them done?

Carley said...

Those are great pictures! I can't believe you got Sonny to be in some.