Friday, January 16, 2009

Animals and Swimming

Last Saturday, to celebrate the Boards being over, we visited the Wild Animal Park in Escondido. There was great weather to enjoy and no crowds to fight... don't worry Disneyland, I still love you most. Taylor's favorite area there is the petting zoo.

He just loves those domesticated deer! He can't get enough of them and loves to sit right down next to them, or on them.


Taylor and Sonny had fun with the Lorikeets. I was a little scared of them, weird huh? I think it's because they just fly around crazy, landing on peoples heads, etc. Last summer, Taylor got bit by one.
These guys were my favorite (the apes are usually my favorite but Taylor wouldn't stick around long enough to watch them). They really didn't do much for the 10 minutes I watched them but they are just so strong and majestic.


It was such a nice day that we decided to let Taylor splash in the water a bit. Sonny has a plan to make some of these things, I call them animal sprinklers, next summer...

No comments: