Thursday, January 22, 2009

A day off...

What did you do for Martin Luther King, Jr. day? We did this...


This is why I love California... any questions?


You can go to the beach all year around!


We enjoyed the beautiful day with friends and loved seeing the different kinds of entertainment Venice Beach had to offer...


Here is Taylor and his little friends Hallie dancing with the cool roller skaters. I had a halarious video of this but for some reason, it wouldn't upload.


The "Metal Man"




Trying to get Taylor to hold still for a second to take a picture was pretty much impossible...


He preferred to run free and crazy in the water and as you can tell, had a grand old time!


One of the many pieces of artwork around Venice... well, in my opinion, I wouldn't really call this art but whatever...it was still interesting to look at


And, lastly, here is Sonny standing in front of "Muscle Beach." We were looking around hoping to see Arnold but instead caught a glimpse of a really buff guy in a tight speedo... nice.

2 comments:

ktdurst said...

Happy Birthday to Sonny on Tuesday. I love your blog as a way to keep up on you. There is a Medieval restaurant somewhere in Orange county, I think, where they feed you a medieval feast and interact with the audience that is really fun I'm told by my CA kids.

Carley said...

That looks like a blast! We will have to go when we come down. How far from your house is it? Can't wait to see you three in May!!