Monday, February 2, 2009

Tacoma, Washington!!!

We FINALLY found out where we will be moving this summer! We are very excited to be moving to Tacoma, Washington this summer! It was one of our top choices and is close to some of my family and pretty close to Boise where Sonny's family is. We visited there in December 2007 when Sonny did an externship there. We stayed on the air force base and I remember two things about it: lots of rain and trees! I think the rain will take a little getting use to but it is also near the ocean which I am exstatic about. I know, I know, it's not like the beaches here but it's still the ocean! I know that we are really going to love it there! I think Sonny is a little disappointed though that he won't be able to tell his friends that he will be living in Hawaii...

4 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

Congratulations guys. Isn't it a relief to know where you will be headed? I was stoked when we found out we were headed to Vegas. That's nice that you will be near some family. Your little guy is growing up so fast. I really wish we had been in the same ward as the rest of you guys so we would have been able to get to know you guys better.

Ali said...

Yea! Congratulations! I think the rain will take some getting used to after sunny So Cal for four years, but how exciting!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS! That is great news.

Carley said...

We are so excited that you guys will be so close!! I can't wait for the move!