Sunday, July 5, 2009

First outing

Here's some pictures of our first official outing in Washington. We drove to this waterfall about 1/2 from where we're staying, called Snoqualmie Falls. We hiked through some really pretty woods down to the rushing river. It was perfect weather too and the water was so clear and clean. Right before we left, Sonny decided to go all the way in, fully clothed! It did look kinda fun. But I was too chicken to join him :) It sure was really nice to be out in nature for a little bit!









3 comments:

Carley said...

That is beautiful! Can't wait to come visit you guys. I hear Sonny has to start working since he signed his papers. Bummer!

The Olsen Family said...

That is gorgeous! I wish I could say that Las Vegas was that pretty. I hope that all is well with you and your family!

Meg said...

Awesome pictures!!