Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall in Washington

Sonny had a four-day weekend so we decided to take a little trip to Olympia, the state capital. It's only about a 45 minute drive and a really pretty one. All across Washington right now you'll see this:


I didn't think I would cared about having a fall season but it is pretty cool.


We drove by the old Capital building. Geez, what a place! Right up my alley.



We'll have to get him one of these, he would not get off this thing!


We found a fun country farm and pumpkin patch place to hang out at :)


Tay got a kick out of feeding the different animals, especially the rabbit.


This goat wanted to eat Taylor's pumpkin



Great, we're BOTH not looking at the camera...




Tay found a pumpkin for me too


4 comments:

Carley said...

Looks like fun! We are excited to see you guys in a month! (I saw on facebook that if you go to their help center you can tell them your account has be hijacked!)

Celeste said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We went to a pumpkin patch tonight and it wasn't nearly as nice as that one.

We're excited to see you guys too.

Christy said...

They have rocking horses at Costco!

Carley said...

I would love to make another watch at Thanksgiving! I'll see about collecting beads or we can get a kit from doodlebeads.com. You can look it up and see what color you want. Is your email working yet?