Sunday, November 16, 2008

Buzz Lightyear : a part of the family... sort of

So, sadly our Disneyland passes have expired and Sonny and I have been debating on whether or not we should renew them for another year. We decided to hold off for a while due to the pricyness of them (is that even a word and if so, is it spelled correctly?). Anyways, but we forgot one very important fact. The fact that we know somebody, not just somebody but the most awesome person in the world (and I'm not just saying that so that I could use your passes) that is part of the Disney family! My sister Elizabeth is pretty much best friends with Buzz Lightyear- she works on the ride. And that also means that she knows all the Disney secrets like, for example, did you know that they are making a whole new land patterned around the disney movie "Cars ?" Yep. Anyways, so luckily she can get people in free 16 times a year and she is only working there until next month. So that means that we can go like every week! Maybe twice! Right Bosh (Elizabeth)? Thanks bosh, you are the best! Here are some pictures from last week...

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Emily- What's up? I found your blog off of Tammys. You are so lucky! Once I got a couple of free passes from Stephanie Smith (I don't know if she still works there). We are thinking of buying season passes so we can take our son Evan who's 2 1/2 years old. He has seen a few disney movies - including Toy Story, and so I think he'd love Disneyland. We'll have to go together sometime if you buy passes again.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that grown up girl is Bosh! Holy cow! She was just this bity girl! I LOVE Disneyland! So nice to have an insider! How fun to get to go whenever! Ahh, if only I was in Cali!

Julie said...

any time, any time..haha.