Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Taylor's costume... of course a pirate!



So, we didn't get very good pictures of Taylor's costume this year. He would never face forward long enough to get a frontal view. Anyways, most of his costume was clothes that he already had. I kind of just put the vest together last minute... using scissors and duck tape. hey, it worked and he looked really cute! Of course, he wouldn't keep the hat and eye patch on though. I decided that I would be a pirate too. The night before my parents had a pirate themed Halloween party so I just wore the same outfit. I'll have to post some pictures of it later. It was pretty authentic looking. My dad actually built a sail looking thingy on his porch in the back yard and also put together a steering wheel. And Sonny (the party pooper, ha ha ha) was supposedly a fisherman. Because of the whole lost teddy bear thing, we didn't go trick or treating or anything but I wish we would have tried it this year. By the way, the bear is still lost and the company Sugarloaf is having a hard time finding a duplicate in their warehouse. We got it so long ago that they don't have anymore. I think Taylor is slowly but surely forgetting about it, I hope anyways. I'm just trying to use one of his other stuffed animals to take its place and see if that works. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

You two make cute pirates! That's cool you dressed up. That's my goal for next year.