Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged...

Ok, here goes...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago?

1. Having a blast in my sophomore year at BYU Idaho (at that time, Ricks College.)
2. Probably decorating our apartment for Christmas with my awesome roomates, Julie, Melinda, and Kimberly.(I know, super early, but what else is there to do in Rexburg in the dead of winter?)
3. I hadn't met Sonny yet, we didn't meet until January 2000, so I was enjoying hanging out and checking out other cute boys!
4. Suffering through a bad brake to my right leg and wearing one of those ugly, painful boot contraptions the doctor forced me to wear... I took a bad fall off a snow mobile during Conference weekend. I know, serves me right huh?
5. I think it was around then that I did a little experiment. My roommate and I tried to see how long we could go with just eating Malt-o-meal for every meal. It was around the same time that I gained about 15 pounds!

5 things on today's list?

1. Figure out what I'm making for dinner... something with chicken...
2. Crossing my fingers that Taylor takes a nap. As my last blog said, he lost his teddy bear at Disneyland, of all places, and has not been sleeping well at all!
3. Turning in our rent
4. In the morning, go for a brisk walk with Taylor, which I did! Boy, am I out of shape. I need to start exercising more.
5. Clean Sonny's office, what a mess :)

5 snacks I enjoy?

1. A bowl of cereal
2. a giant pickle
3. fruit snacks, preferably fruit by the foot (I know, what am I, 5?)
4. Taco Bell
5. Candy Corn, I got hooked this Halloween...

5 places I've lived from Birth?

1. Layton, UT
2. Fremont, CA
3. Modesto, CA
4. San Jose, CA
5. Glendora, CA

5 jobs I've had?

1. Mom, of course the best but the hardest
2. Laboratory assistant and Courier at both Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and Westcliff Medical Laboratories
3. Medical Records Clerk at both Orem Internal Medicine and Pomona Valley Family Clinic.
4. Records Clerk in Student Services Center at Loma Linda University
5. and the worst, some fast food jobs like the Bagelry, Flying J restaurant, and the Cannon Center at BYU.

Ok, now I tag all of my dental wife friends, you know who you guys are...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant believe I found your blog!! You probably dont even remember me. Its Amanda Lamb from good old Glendora! You look great!