Thursday, June 18, 2009

PLAYING AROUND


Disneyland without kids rules!!! Don't get me wrong, I still get a kick out of going on Pirates of the Caribbean with Taylor over and over but once and a while, WOW, it's super nice not to have a stroller attached to me! So, Sonny and I finally had a chance to go to D-land with some good friends. Thanks Nelsons and Records for coming along with us. We had a blast! We got there around 7 pm and found out that Disneyland park was closed but that California Adventure was still open. It was the second to last day for people to use their annual passes until it starts to blockout for the summer so I wasn't surprised. But somehow, crowds and lines are ok when it's just adults! Well, I love roller coasters and so was very excited to go on California Screamin', twice... in the dark is the best! We soared over beautiful Cali (oh, how I'll miss you) and got totally soaked on the rapids ride. I love the Tower of Terror :) I always get nervous on it even though I've been on it many times. Once California Adventure closed, we headed over to Disneyland park ( For some reason it opened again) and caught the Indiana Jones ride. We were going to try the single rider line but when we got there, they weren't giving out any more passes. Just as we were about to leave, one of the workers found some for us. So we had about a 10 minute instead of a 90 minute wait. Totally awesome! By midnight, we were all really pooped from running around like a bunch of teenagers, you know, trying to get in as many rides as possible! We had a fantastic time and will miss all of our friends when we move :(

1 comment:

Stevo said...

hey, just saw this post! Thanks for planing the trip. We had a blast and will miss you guys