Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taylor's sword collection


Hello everybody and welcome to Taylor's sword collection! They have been accumulated over the last year or so, or since he has become a pirate. Yes, obviously, he is still mad about pirates, swords, skulls, treasure, etc. Just call him Blackbeard. He is pretty dang good at fighting too. He has become quite go with a sword. And with good I mean brutal. Sonny and I have been stabbed many a time, just ask to see the scars. So, to no surprise, he has broken some. And the word "sword" has finally made it's way into his vocabulary. I've been trying to teach him it for months now. It is a difficult word though for a toddler to learn I guess. So he no longer calls them "huns" (I have no idea why he called them that in the first place). I'm looking forward to seeing how big this collection will get...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That's funny! I should put all of Dylan's dinosaur out and count them. It's funny how kids get obsessed with one thing. Maybe he meant guns when he said huns??